15 Benefits of eating apple for breakfast
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Eating Apple for Breakfast
- Ways to eat apple for breakfast
- You can get great health benefits of eating apples for breakfast, which can make you healthier and prevent various diseases from occurring.
It is very good for you to consume this fruit for the first time in the morning, so there is no other food that mixes with it inside your stomach.
By eating this fruit the first time in the morning, then your body will be easier absorb all the nutrients within your body.
Benefits of Eating Apple for Breakfast
Inside the apple, there is a phenolic substance that is also available inside green tea. This substance is what gives apple skin its characteristic flavor.
Also, research was done on this substance which found that it can prevent build-up from blocking your blood vessel.
Blockage of the blood vessel, especially the one located in the heart, will cause many diseases related to the cardiovascular system.
That is why you should try to get health benefits from eating apples for breakfast, which can prevent such diseases.
Another benefit you can get from eating apples for breakfast is that it can lower your risk of getting diabetes.
There is research that was conducted on 187,382 people and those who eat at least three servings of apple each week have a 7% lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
This is surely a good advantage, so you should try to eat at least three apple servings for breakfast in a week.
The benefits of eating apples for breakfast come from the type of energy it provides.
This fruit does not contain complex carbohydrates, however, it does contain simple glucose that can increase your energy intake throughout the day.
In addition, this fruit also contains minerals and vitamins that can make you feel fresh. Therefore, in addition to satisfying your hunger every morning, it can also give you energy throughout the day.
4.- Prevent the craving
After eating an apple for breakfast, you will feel full immediately as this fruit contains a large amount of fiber that can make you feel full.
Therefore, by eating this fruit for your breakfast, then you would not crave another fruit before the time of the next meal.
This is very useful if you want to maintain your weight so that you don’t gain too much weight from eating too many snacks before the next meal.
There is a good dietary fiber within this fruit that provides great health benefits from eating apples for breakfast.
That dietary fiber is soluble, capable of absorbing cholesterol within your body and dissolving it.
It can draw out cholesterol within your body, so you will absorb less cholesterol when you eat apples for breakfast. This is why many people love to eat apples if they are on a diet.
Most people do not know if the apple contains calcium, which is very good for your bone health.
Furthermore, it also contains a rare substance called phloridzin. Based on several investigations, it was found that this substance can prevent some bone problems, especially in postmenopausal women.
In the postmenopausal phase, women will face some bone problems caused by hormonal changes.
But consuming apples will be able to help prevent these problems. Also, inside this fruit, there is a boron substance that can make your bone healthier and protect it.
If you want to get the latest detox item that works to get rid of all the toxins within your body then you should try eating apples as detox is included in the health benefits of eating apple for breakfast list.
Within this fruit, you can find many substances that work best for detoxification, such as polyphenols, carotenes, and flavonoids.
Those substances can flush the toxin within the liver, which means that it can help with liver function to flush out many types of toxins in your body.
Therefore, it is recommended to eat this fruit as part of your detox to get the best effect for the toxin elimination process.
8.- Nervous system
Sometimes the disease caused by neural degeneration can occur suddenly in some people and it is a very scary thing to happen.
Some of these diseases, such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and many others, present very disturbing symptoms in the lives of some people.
However, by eating apples as part of your breakfast, you can prevent the disease and can sometimes also reverse the side effects that have already occurred before.
That’s because this fruit contains antioxidants and other nutrients that can do those things.
There is even some research done on this fruit, which shows the good effect of these nutrients on the disease.
The best benefits of eating apple for breakfast can happen if you eat the fruit between four and ten in the morning, as it can help to control your blood sugar level and also lower your cholesterol level.
Furthermore, it can also help prevent atherosclerosis which has already been proven by some research.
The reason is that this fruit contains dietary fiber and simple glucose instead of complex carbohydrates in different foods that can be absorbed by the body more easily.
Inside the apple, you can find a large number of antioxidants that can help your body fight free radicals that can cause many types of diseases.
But the best thing is that there is also a rare substance called quercetin that is found within this fruit.
This substance is known because it has the ability that it can promote your body’s immunity system, especially against pathogens.
In addition, this substance can also weaken the disadvantageous immunity reaction that generally causes an allergic reaction.
11.- Digestive system
You can get the best health benefits from eating apples for breakfast, especially when you’re eating them on an empty stomach. This will allow you to fully absorb all the nutrients available within the fruit.
And your body doesn’t even need to digest other foods within its digestion system, which means your body will be easier to absorb the nutrient.
Additionally, within this fruit, there is also malic acid which can help your digestive system, brain, and liver function.
This fruit also contains phosphorus which can help strengthen the stomach and keep it clean.
Within this fruit, you can find several antioxidants such as polyphenols and pectin.
Those antioxidants also have anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to prevent and treat inflammation, especially those that occur internally, such as symptoms that occur due to asthma disease.
Within this fruit, you can find vitamin A that provides you with enormous health benefits of eating apples for breakfast.
This vitamin can make your eyes healthy and prevent something bad from happening, such as eye degeneration caused by age or fatigue.
Eating apples in the morning has also been proven as breakfast helps the oxidation process that occurs within your body.
Especially because inside this fruit there are a lot of nutrients, minerals, and water that can cool down your body temperature and eliminate the residual heat that forms inside your body and that is produced when you sleep at night.
Therefore, eating this fruit in the morning will help regulate your body temperature, so that it will be ready to perform its function throughout the day.
15.- Breast cancer
Some studies show the health benefits of eating apples for breakfast in women, especially ones related to the prevention of breast cancer.
There is research conducted by Cornell University that shows that consuming this fruit at least once each day can help prevent breast cancer.
Especially since there are phenolic substances within this fruit that can increase breast health and prevent disease.
Those are several health benefits of eating apples for breakfast that you can get especially when you consume them while your stomach is still empty.
Inside this fruit, there are a lot of nutrients that can help your body do its job and maintain your health.
Furthermore, the nutrient can also prevent many kinds of harmful diseases that are surely dangerous to your health.
That is why; it is good for you to be able to consume this fruit as part of your breakfast in the morning.
Ways to eat apple for breakfast
If you want to get the best health benefits of eating apples for breakfast, then you should try eating this fruit along with its peel.
Especially since most of the antioxidants and fiber are contained within the shell, which has already been proven by various investigations.
If you are afraid of the pesticide on the peel, you can try to get rid of it by washing the apple before eating it.
So even if there are any, the leftovers should be at a very low level, but generally washing the apple will be able to remove most of the pesticide on the peel.
There are several ways that you can do if you want to eat this fruit for breakfast. However, eating it only in the original fruit form can get boring after several times.
That is why; you can prepare various dishes for your breakfast that include apples as an ingredient.
By doing this, then you will be more excited to consume the fruit daily in different forms. Some of the things you can do when you consume it, such as:
Make apple juice
To make apple juice, you should find fresh fruit and not buy processed juice from the supermarket.
Mix the juice yourself by including the healthy rind and don’t force it afterward.
Consume all of the cloudy liquid to reap the full health benefits of eating apples for breakfast.
You can also eat the fruit along with your toast as your morning breakfast.
Simply slice the apple along with its peel and place it on your morning toast.
You can also add other layers of ingredients you want.
To get more benefits from your breakfast, you can also mix the apple with some yogurt.
Just mash the fruit and pour it into your favorite yogurt to mix.
This apple can be a good and healthier flavoring for your plain yogurt.
10 Benefits of romaine lettuce and side effects
Table of Contents
- History of romaine lettuce
- Nutritional values of romaine lettuce
- 10 Health Benefits of Romaine Lettuce
- 1.- Excellent Source of Antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- 2.- Romaine lettuce prevent bone loss
- 3.- Romaine lettuce improves heart health
- 4.- Romaine lettuce promotes eye health
- 5.- Benefits of romaine lettuce for skin
- 6.- Romaine lettuce increases immunity
- 7.- Romaine lettuce can help fight cancer
- 8.- Benefits of romaine lettuce during weight loss
- 9.- Romaine lettuce can help with weight loss
- 10.- Helps digestion and intestinal health
- How to buy romaine lettuce
- Romaine lettuce recipes
- Side effects of romaine lettuce
- Romaine lettuce is one of the fastest growing vegetables in terms of popularity.
It has the potential to provide important antioxidants and broad health benefits in people’s diets.
- Many people know that certain lettuces, such as iceberg lettuce, tend to be lower in nutrients than other varieties.
Sometimes people may mistake romaine lettuce as being in this low-nutrient category.
However, the nutrition of romaine lettuce is truly impressive due to its high level of antioxidants and other crucial vitamins and minerals including folate, manganese, and more.
Thanks to its long-lasting nature and tough “crunchy”, romaine lettuce not only adds nutrients to your salads, sandwiches or other recipes, but also variety in terms of texture and flavor.
It is one of the most prized lettuces for having a mild, non-bitter taste that deters some people from consuming leafy greens regularly.
Due to its great taste, ease of use, versatility in recipes, and high nutritional profile, there is no reason not to include romaine lettuce in your diet regularly.
History of romaine lettuce
Romaine lettuce, which is often referred to as “cos lettuce” in other areas of the world, is a variety of lettuce in the long-leaved plant family Lactuca sativa L. var. Romaine lettuce grows on a tall head of sturdy leaves and has firm ribs in the center.
Many sources trace the appearance of romaine lettuce to the Greek island hundreds of years ago, from where it first got its name from the island of Cos, where lettuce was first introduced.
The romaine lettuce spread to Rome, where it was given the Italian name “Roman”, coming from Rome.
It is still consumed today in the Mediterranean region of the world and has become popular in other parts of the world, especially as the main ingredient in ‘Caesar salad’.
Romaine lettuce has long been used in traditional Passover Seders as a type of bitter herb.
It is used to symbolize the “bitterness” that the Israelites felt when they were kept as slaves in Egypt thousands of years ago.
Romaine lettuce is also popular in parts of the Middle East and throughout North America.
Nutritional values of romaine lettuce
A one-cup serving of romaine lettuce has, as a percentage of daily values:
• 8 calories
• Nearly 0 grams of sugar, protein, and fat
• 5 grams of fiber
• 82% vitamin A
• 60% vitamin K
• 19% vitamin C
• 16% folate
• 4% manganese
• 3% iron
• 3% potassium
10 Health Benefits of Romaine Lettuce
Here are the 10 health benefits of romaine lettuce:
1.- Excellent Source of Antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C
• Vitamin A and Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that play critical roles in maintaining function in many parts of the body.
• They do this by fighting free radicals that can build up in the body and contribute to the development of health conditions like cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
• Free radicals are produced naturally within your body from everyday actions, including consuming processed foods to exposure to toxins, pollutants, or radiation.
• There are numerous health benefits to eating plants that contain vitamin A and vitamin C, such as romaine lettuce, because the antioxidant vitamin A stops inflammation and oxidative stress, which can cause tissue and cell damage.
Just a 2-cup serving of romaine lettuce provides 164% of your daily vitamin A and 38% of your daily vitamin C needs.
• The vitamin A and vitamin C found in romaine lettuce nutrition are partly responsible for gene regulation and cell differentiation, and act to prevent free radical damage from overwhelming the body and causing diseases.
Both are responsible for supporting eye and skin health and play an important role in maintaining strong bones and boosting immunity.
2.- Romaine lettuce prevent bone loss
•One health benefits of romaine lettuce is in bones.
• Green leafy vegetables are often considered the best natural plant source of vitamin K.
Romaine lettuce is no exception, as it is a great source of bone-building vitamin K.
• In fact, studies have shown that vitamin K2 can help increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis even better than calcium.
• In addition to building and maintaining a healthy skeletal structure, vitamin K plays a vital role in blood clotting, healing bruises, aiding in bone calcification, and helping to prevent many diseases.
3.- Romaine lettuce improves heart health
• Romaine lettuce is a great source of folate, also sometimes called folic acid.
Folate is a type of B vitamin that is used by the body to convert homocysteine, which, when not converted, can lead to heart problems, including damaged blood vessels and dangerous plaque buildup.
• The nutrition from romaine lettuce also provides vitamin A and vitamin C, two antioxidants that play a role in heart health by oxidizing cholesterol and keeping arteries strong.
• These antioxidants help prevent plaque-forming build-up on the artery walls.
They also increase blood flow and help prevent blood clots, heart attacks, and strokes.
4.- Romaine lettuce promotes eye health
• The rich supply of vitamin A and C found in romaine lettuce helps protect against eye disorders.
Deficiencies in these antioxidants can lead to thickening of the cornea, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and possibly even blindness as one ages.
• Studies have shown that the antioxidant beta-carotene, the form of vitamin A found in plants, including romaine lettuce, plays an important role in preventing macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness.
• Research has shown that people who consume vitamin A and vitamin C from a healthy diet or supplements are less likely to suffer eye damage as they age.
5.- Benefits of romaine lettuce for skin
• The high amount of vitamin A found in romaine lettuce is essential for healthy skin. Studies show that a deficiency in this critical vitamin can lead to a poor complexion.
• Vitamin C also helps form collagen in the skin, which is responsible for forming firm, healthy skin and preventing loss of elasticity. Both antioxidants work together to stop cell damage that can lead to skin cancer.
• Additionally, romaine lettuce provides nutrients that help defend against acne and inflammation, including vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, B vitamins, and more.
• The nutrition of romaine lettuce can help get rid of acne, as it scores low on the glycemic index, while a diet full of foods high on the glycemic index, including a lot of sugar, has been shown to be related with acne.
6.- Romaine lettuce increases immunity
• Vitamin C and vitamin A, two of the stars of romaine lettuce nutrition, are known as powerful immune system boosters.
• Vitamin A is involved in several functions of the immune system, including the regulation of genes involved in autoimmune responses.
The vitamin A found in romaine lettuce helps fight infection, heal the skin, and nourish the digestive system so that it can properly absorb nutrients from food and defend against the overgrowth of harmful bacteria.
• Vitamin C can help benefit your immune system by reducing inflammation, aiding in digestive health, and helping nutrients to be absorbed and used properly.
It also plays an important role in your body’s ability to fight common colds, flu, and viruses.
• Your body does not produce vitamin C on its own naturally and depends on foods rich in vitamin C.
Your body also does not store vitamin C, therefore it is important that you get this essential vitamin frequently from whole food sources, including vegetables from green leaf like romaine lettuce.
7.- Romaine lettuce can help fight cancer
• Studies have shown that the pigment chlorophyll in dark green leaves, such as romaine lettuce, can reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer, including colon cancer and liver cancer.
And studies show that diets low in green leafy vegetables are associated with an increased risk of cancer.
• The antioxidants vitamin A and vitamin C are also known to help treat various forms of cancer thanks to their ability to control malignant cells in the body and protect against DNA damage.
• A diet rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin C found in romaine lettuce has been correlated with a decreased risk of lung, prostate, breast, ovarian, bladder, oral and skin cancers.
8.- Benefits of romaine lettuce during pregnancy
• Getting enough folate, like the one found in romaine lettuce, has been shown to help prevent several birth defects and promote a safe and vibrant pregnancy.
• Folate does this by contributing to an adequate fetus birth weight, healthy neural tube formation, and proper development of the fetus’s face and heart.
For pregnant women, a deficiency in folate (also called vitamin B9) can lead to neural tube defects like spina bifida.
• There is actually a difference between folate, the natural form of multiple B vitamins, and folic acid in terms of health benefits.
While many people think that they are interchangeable and that both are important for a healthy pregnancy, folate is the preferred source that is found naturally in food.
• When people consume large amounts of folic acid through vitamins and synthetically fortified foods, the body cannot break it down, leaving high levels of unmetabolized folic acid.
This is problematic for everyone, especially pregnant women, and has been linked to an increased risk of developing cancer and other diseases.
• A folate deficiency can also contribute to the formation of anemia (malformed red blood cells), poor immune function, and poor digestion in women who are not pregnant.
To combat these diseases, get folate naturally from whole food sources, including leafy greens like romaine lettuce.
9.- Romaine lettuce can help with weight loss
• Romaine lettuce is extremely low in calories, carbohydrates, sugar, and fat, but high in nutrients and water content.
Due to its low calorie density but high nutrient content, you can eat as much romaine lettuce as you like even when trying to lose weight.
• The water and fiber found in romaine lettuces make them plump and help the body shed bloating and excess water weight as you begin to eat a healthier diet in order to reach your weight healthy desired.
10.- Helps digestion and intestinal health
• Romaine lettuce is one of the bitter herbs spoken of in the Bible.
But it is lauded as one of the “bitter herbs” that is still a bit sweet, which is why it pairs so well with so many different salty and sweet foods.
• It has long been known that the nutrition of romaine lettuce not only facilitates digestion, but is also used as a wonderful source of fiber.
• Easy to add to your diet, its high water, mineral and fiber content helps keep things moving throughout digestion and also helps flush toxins from your body.
How to buy romaine lettuce
In the United States, the vast majority of harvested romaine lettuce and other salad greens come from California.
It can be found throughout the year in most markets and during the spring and summer months in the northern regions, where it is cooler.
There are a variety of romaine lettuces in stock, all deep green in color, long leaves, and crunchy in texture.
When buying romaine lettuce, look for leaves that are sturdy and not yet browned.
Avoid buying leaves that have slimy spots or brown and yellow patches.
The leaves should also have a milky fluid that gives romaine the typically fine and bitter flavor of the herb.
Look for romaine lettuces that are sold with their roots attached, which helps them stay fresh longer.
You can store romaine lettuce for 5-7 days in your refrigerator and you can wrap the roots in a damp paper towel and place them in a plastic bag where they will stay hydrated and fresh longer.
Whenever possible, buy organic romaine lettuce.
Like all green leafy vegetables, romaine lettuce can easily absorb pesticides and chemicals that are sprayed on conventional non-organic crops.
Green salads are often heavily sprayed as they grow close to the ground and are susceptible to insects and rodents.
Romaine lettuce recipes
The taste of romaine lettuce is described as mild by some, but deep in flavor by others.
Depending on the specific class you buy, you may notice a slight sweetness or bitterness as well.
Unlike many other types of leafy greens, romaine lettuce is durable and can withstand intense heat well.
Aside from adding it to sandwiches, this makes for a great leafy green to try to grill on the barbecue or roast in the oven, to give it character and bring out natural flavors.
Romaine lettuce is also a great vegetable to try juicing, adding nutrients and subtle flavor to your juice or smoothie without getting too bitter.
And because it retains its shape and folds easily without breaking, it is a great replacement for wrap.
Try one of these recipes to add romaine lettuce to your diet more often:
Cobb salad recipe
Total time: 5-10 minutes
• romaine lettuce, chopped
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
• 1 mango, peeled and chopped
• 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped
• 1 medium apple, chopped
• ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
• 2 chunks of organic turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
• 1/4 cup onion, minced
• Combine ingredients and serve with your favorite dressing.
Taco salad recipe
Total time: 15 minutes
• 1 pound organic ground turkey
• ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped
• 1 C of Spring Mix lettuce
• ½ C Chopped coriander
• 1 cup of raw cheese
• 1 C organic, non-GMO corn kernels
• 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
• 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
• 1 avocado, chopped
• ¼ C organic ketchup
• ¼ Honey
• ¼ C red wine vinegar
• ¼ C onion, minced
• ½ SPREAD THE WORD-
• ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• ½ C coconut oil
• sea salt and black pepper to taste
• Brown the ground turkey in a skillet with salt and pepper until cooked. Drain excess fat
• Blend the last 8 ingredients in a food processor until smooth and refrigerate.
• Mix all the salad ingredients with the chilled meat and serve.
Avocado salad wrap recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
• 2 avocados, diced
• 1 red bell pepper, diced
• 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 6-8 romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl
• Take about 1/2 cup out of gluten free wrap and roll up.
Side effects of romaine lettuce
• Unfortunately, romaine lettuce has been linked to outbreaks of foodborne illness, including E. Coli and salmonella, in recent decades.
• According to reports in the last 15 years there have been 34 outbreaks of foodborne illness affecting green leafy vegetables such as lettuce and spinach, lettuce is susceptible to bacteria because it retains moisture, grows close to the ground and is usually consumed raw.
• Leafy greens are also eaten in salad bars, which generally have the potential to come in a lot of contact with people’s hands, which can result in them carrying bacteria and germs.
• It is very difficult for consumers to know in one way or another if vegetables such as romaine lettuce are contaminated, and there is only a small chance of this occurring on any given day.
• Leafy greens are vital to overall health and a good diet, so if you’re concerned about eating foodborne illness, you may want to cook your veggies instead of eating them raw, which can help. to prevent bacteria from staying alive.
• You can also feel more confident buying romaine from larger supermarket chains with more responsibility and testing required.
Buying organic vegetables also helps ensure that they were grown in a more sterile and chemical-free environment, which is another concern for consumers.
We hope the article on the 10 shocking health benefits of romaine lettuce has been of help.
11 Benefits of rice cakes and side effects
Table of Contents
- 11 health benefits of rice cakes
- 1.- As a source of energy
- 2.- Helps protect against free radicals
- 3.- Benefits of rice cakes for weight loss
- 4.- Regulates the activity of thyroid hormone
- 5.- Keeps your metabolism system healthy
- 6.- Benefits of rice cakes for bone
- 7.- Keep your immune system healthy
- 8.- Benefits of rice cakes for digestion
- 9.- Benefits of rice cakes for anemia
- 10.- Helps control appetite
- 11.- Prevent premature aging
- How to make rice cake
- Side effects of rice cake
- The rice cake is one of the traditional foods that we often find in traditional markets. Did you know the example of the rice cake?
For example Tteokbokki (Korean rice cake), duct tape, layer cake, and many more. With many variations, the rice cake is divided into two main ingredients: sticky rice flour and rice flour.
- The benefits of sticky rice flour are very good because it can add energy in a very large amount.
A sticky rice flour snack is a traditional snack commonly found in Southeast Asian markets.
Consuming snacks made from sticky rice flour offers various health benefits by increasing the intake of essential minerals and vitamins for the body.
Rice cakes that are made from sticky rice flour or rice flour, have similar nutritional content with sticky rice flour or rice flour.
While both rice flour and glutinous rice flour, have almost the same content. Here are the nutrients found in flour:
• Carbohydrates are a source of energy for the body.
• Energy is needed to burn calories in fat when the body engages in activities such as sports.
• Ironworks to help red blood cells bind with oxygen to prevent anemia.
• Calcium is good for the bones and prevents the disease of the elderly, that is, osteoporosis.
• Protein for beauty is useful in helping to regenerate dead skin cells to be replaced by new skin cells that are more flexible and shiny.
• Vitamin C is good for treating canker sores and deep heat.
11 health benefits of rice cakes
After knowing the nutrients in rice cakes, here is the list of the health benefits of rice cakes:
1.- As a source of energy
• Each portion of cooked rice cake has the same composition, which is usually derived from rice flour or glutinous rice flour.
• And each rice flour has energetic nutrients that are derived primarily from carbohydrates that can be processed by the body to produce energy.
• Every 100 grams of rice flour, has enough energy content for the body’s needs, which is around 300 calories with 80 grams of carbohydrates; and every 100 grams of glutinous rice flour, has an energy content for the body’s needs, which is around 160 g with a carbohydrate content of 160 grams.
• In addition, in the nutritional content of rice flour, there are compounds of niacin and thiamine that serve as an energy source that is to helps the metabolism of food to fuel.
2.- Helps protect against free radicals
• Selenium is an essential mineral that the body needs and found in rice cake with the base ingredient is sticky rice flour.
• These compounds act as antioxidants in the body to protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals.
3.- Benefits of rice cakes for weight loss
• Having an ideal body shape like a model would need a special fash and trick.
• Starting with healthy food selections and sports are also performed routinely.
• The diet must be done in the right way so as not to hurt health later on.
• A healthy lifestyle keeps the day done and the meal has to be three times a day.
• But make sure that the calories entering the body according to the daily needs.
• The calculation of a healthy diet also has the ideal formula.
• What is the ideal formula for determining resting bodyweight is height – 110 equals the result.
• The result will be the ideal weight for you.
• Consuming foods made from rice flour would not make you fat as long as the consumption is done as necessary.
• The need to perform daily tasks.
4.- Regulates the activity of thyroid hormone
• The selenium content in rice cake with sticky rice flour is also beneficial for the thyroid gland by regulating the activity of the thyroid hormone and helping the blood vessels to function properly.
• Some facts say that each cup of cooked sticky rice contains 9.7 mg of selenium or about 18% of the daily recommendations.
5.- Keeps your metabolism system healthy
• The base ingredient rice cake is a sticky rice flour that also offers manganese content that is beneficial for health because it helps to keep the body’s metabolic system healthy.
• A healthy metabolism will help process carbohydrates, proteins, and cholesterol in the body.
• Vitamin B-6 prevents anemia by producing red blood cells and produces neurotransmitters serotonin, which regulates appetite and mood.
• In large doses, vitamin B-6 can relieve symptoms of PMS and morning sickness, but consult your doctor before taking more than 100 milligrams daily because too much vitamin B-6 from supplements can cause neurological problems.
6.- Benefits of rice cakes for bone
• The benefits of rice cake with base ingredient is sticky rice flour that is enough to play one of them is to maintain bone health.
• According to the Institute of Medicine, the manganese content in sticky rice can also help produce proteoglycans, a type of protein needed to keep cartilage and other bone tissues healthy.
• Each serving of sticky rice contains a manganese intake of about 0.5 milligrams or about 22% of the recommended daily intake for men and 28% for women.
7.- Keep your immune system healthy
• The base ingredient rice cake is sticky rice flour is a good source of prebiotics for the body that serves as food for the good bacteria that normally live in the intestine and are necessary to support the immune system.
• Furthermore, the zinc content in sticky rice is also very important to keep the immune system strong throughout the year.
A woman needs about 8 mg of zinc or zinc every day, except for those who are pregnant, they need about 11 mg of zinc because it is very important for the normal growth and development of the fetus. A cup of sticky rice has 0.7 mg or 9% of the daily recommendations.
8.- Benefits of rice cakes for digestion
• Having digestive problems is associated with an irregular process of defecating every day.
• The digestive system requires the absorption of foods rich in vitamins and minerals that can nourish the digestive system itself.
• Because the digestive system is very sensitive to inappropriate foods.
• An example is diarrhea caused by food entering the body already infected with a viral infection that causes diarrhea.
• Consuming foods made from rice flour can help nourish the digestive system during consumption according to the amount that your body needs.
9.- Benefits of rice cakes for anemia
• The content of vitamin B-6 in the rice cake with the base ingredient is sticky rice flour that can prevent anemia by helping to produce red blood cells.
• In a cup of sticky rice the serving has about 4% of vitamin B6 of the recommended daily intake.
10.- Helps control appetite
• The vitamin B6 content in rice cake with sticky base ingredient is rice flour that is capable of producing the neurotransmitter serotonin which can help regulate appetite and also mood.
• In large doses, vitamin B-6 can relieve symptoms of PMS and morning sickness.
11.- Prevent premature aging
• The amino acid and antioxidant content in rice cake with sticky base ingredient is rice flour can help treat skin health, which can prevent premature aging.
• After we know a little about the health benefits of rice cake, below we will talk about how to make a rice cake.
How to make rice cake
The rice cake we are talking about is tteok-bokki or Korean rice cake. Tteokbokki is one of the traditional Korean snacks sold on the street.
This culinary story will take you to the end of the Joseon Dynasty.
Having many versions of the history of processed rice cakes, according to bibliographic data, tteokbokki first appeared in a cookbook called “Siri jeongseo” written at the end of the Jeoseon Dynasty.
Tteokbokki was also found in a medical record called “A book called Shingnyo change” written by Jeon Sunui, a medical officer during the Joeson Dynasty.
Uniquely, in the book, it is said that tteokbokki is part of the way to heal people who do it through food.
• 250 grams of Rice Flour
• 200 ml Water
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 3 garlic cloves
• 3 cloves of red onion
• 3 pieces of red chili
• 1 piece of Onion Leaf
• Some Sambal sauce
• Some seasoning powder
• Some water
• 1 tablespoon of fish oil
• A bit of sugar
• In the pan, mix the rice flour with water, then heat the stove and stir until thick and make the dough. After thickening, turn off the stove and let it cool.
• Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and knead again. The round shape is elongated. Once formed, steam the teok again and until it is cooked.
• Prepare the spices to be smoothed.
• Puree the garlic, red chili, and red chili. Cut the onion into fine pieces. And cut into teok according to taste.
• heat the pan. Give oil. Sauté the finely ground spices until they smell nice.
• Put the onion. Add water, chili sauce, bouillon powder. Saute until fragrant
• Mix well
• Ready to serve.
So that’s the review of the health benefits of rice cakes that can overcome some long-term health problems.
Keep in mind that health is more important than anything you want to achieve.
Because if it is not healthy it is impossible to achieve your dreams.
Side effects of rice cake
Rice cakes may raise your blood sugar incredibly if you eat numerous servings in one sitting or if you select sweet-flavored varieties that contain added sugar.
They’re primarily carbs and have very little protein and fiber to slow the effect of these carbs on your glucose level.
Food2 weeks ago
8 shocking benefits of leek juice and side effects
Food1 year ago
10 + Benefits of carrot juice and side effects
Health1 year ago
Benefits of guava leaves Sensually
Health2 weeks ago
10 shocking health benefits of Canary seed milk
Weight Loss3 weeks ago
Chrissy Metz Weight Loss Secret (2022)
Health1 year ago
7 health benefits of cashew leaves and side effects
Health2 weeks ago
Benefits of cassava sensually
Food2 weeks ago
Health benefits of gongolili or vetiver and side effects