• So start making a habit of using raw honey to ensure better vision all the time without eye ailments.
• Stress, lack of sleep, nutritional deficiencies, certain health problems, and medications, etc. will lead to dark circles.
• Honey with its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, and moisturizing properties will help clear these dark circles effectively.
• Spread a thin layer of raw honey on the dark circles and massage gently for a few minutes (or) mix honey with almond oil or lemon juice or raw milk or potato paste and apply it to the affected areas (or) consume honey regularly.
• Honey brightens your eye color naturally but not instantly.
• All you need is honey and plain water to brighten the color of your eyes.
• Mix 1 drop of raw honey in 5 drops of warm water and mix well.
• Also, mix honey and warm water in 1: 5 proportions and store this solution in a clean bottle.
• Pour 3 drops of this mixture every morning and every night to slowly clear your eyes.
• You can store this solution in a cool, dark place for regular use.
How to use honey for the eyes
We can use honey both for internal consumption and for external applications.
The only thing we should not do is how to apply this honey externally to eliminate these eye problems and maintain healthy eyes.
Here are some ways to help you use honey externally to keep it safe and healthy.
Method – 1: (Eye Wash)
• This is one of the most widely used methods that work well in eliminating eye problems.
• Mix equal amounts (1 teaspoon) of raw honey and warm water and mix well until the honey dissolves in this water.
• Let it cool down and use it as your eyewash regularly.
Method – 2: (Eye drops)
• Always use fresh comb honey to prepare honey eye drops.
• Mix this honey in a suitable amount of distilled boiled water and use it two or three times a day to eliminate the problem.
• Never store this mixture for more than a week, prefer to make it fresh and use it.
• In certain cases, people may experience an itchy sensation immediately after applying these honey drops, but don’t worry as it will gradually cool down.
Method – 3: (Eye Mask)
• Topical application of honey as an eye mask to the affected eye will produce a calming and relaxing effect.
• Here are some ways to use the honey mask to get rid of eye problems.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey with 2 – 3 drops of lemon juice and a little egg white.
• Stir well and apply it under the eyes like a mask. Let stand 10-15 minutes and rinse with water.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in 1 tablespoon of vitamin E and store in a small container. Use it as an eye mask regularly three times a week to reap its benefits and get rid of eye disorders.
Helpful tips for using honey on your eyes
• For best results, use fresh, organic raw honey (it acts as the best remedy) to treat a wide range of eye disorders.
• Whether you consume honey or use it as eyewash regularly, it helps improve the oxidation of your lenses to provide long-lasting, safe, and better vision.
• Before putting anything in the eyes, be sure to consult your doctor without causing any damage to the eyes or loss of vision.
• Honey is used as a highly effective remedy to reduce the risk of diabetic retinopathy. It also acts as a promising ophthalmic agent that protects the eyes from various eye-related problems.
• If you have any allergic reactions to pollen or other bee-related sensitivities, avoid using honey for the eye because it can make the infection worse and also cause temporary loss of vision.
• However, there are several types of honey available on the market that can be quite acidic (pH 3.4 – 6.1) that can cause serious discomfort when applied to the eyes. Therefore, be sure to use honey that is not acidic and pure.
• There are several eye benefits that you can take using honey and follow some necessary precautions when using honey for healthy eyes.