Mosquito bite: The Miracle Cure Against It
Discover The Miracle Cure Against Mosquito Bite.
Have you been bitten by a mosquito again?
They have the gift of stinging us when we spend a quiet evening on the terrace!
And then, hello the itching!
We only want one thing, and that is to scratch ourselves to the point of blood. It’s super annoying!
Fortunately, my grandmother gave me her natural remedy to quickly relieve a mosquito bite.
The miracle trick is to apply a paste of baking soda and witch hazel water. Look :
What you need
- baking soda
- witch hazel water
How to do
- Put three teaspoons of baking soda in a cup.
- Pour a teaspoon of witch hazel water
- Mix to obtain a paste.
- Apply the paste to the bite.
- Leave on.
And there you have it, thanks to this remedy, you have stopped the itching of mosquito bites in their tracks 🙂
Easy, fast, and efficient, isn’t it?
It is a simple treatment that makes the sting deflate and disappear quickly!
This remedy is completely natural and very gentle. It is ideal for the fragile skin of children and babies.
And you don’t even need Apaisyl cream … it’s much more economical that way.
In addition, it works for all insect bites: mosquitoes, spiders, horseflies…
Why does it work?
Baking soda soothes the itchiness. It acts as an antiseptic and disinfectant. It thus calms the inflammation caused by the sting.
Witch hazel water also disinfects the sting and soothes the itchy sensation.
It also refreshes the skin and heals the irritated part thus bringing an immediate feeling of well-being.
We also find witch hazel in the composition of calming gels after insect bites from Hansaplast.
What is witch hazel?
Witch hazel is a plant native to North America.
Witch hazel water comes from the indirect distillation of dried witch hazel leaves. It takes about 60 kilos of leaves to get a thousand liters of water.
The many benefits of witch hazel have been recognized for a very long time.
It helps disinfect wounds. Applied in massage, it is an effective venous tonic and stimulates blood circulation.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties and as such, it relieves rheumatic and arthritis pain.
It is also an asset in your beauty kit. Used in rinsing water, it eliminates dandruff.
Finally, it is also found in perfumery, because its smell is very pleasant. It is similar to that of cut grass with a hint of mint in addition.
10 Benefits of long bell peppers
Discover the 10 health benefits of long bell peppers.
The long peppers may sound unfamiliar to some, but not in the ears of the Javanese. In Java, it is also known as Javanese pepper, with the scientific name of Piper Retrofractum Vahl.
It is considered as a spice and is commonly used for jamu, which is an Indonesian traditional herbal drink, hence its nickname is “cabe jamu” or jamu pepper.
If you want to learn more about long peppers, you are absolutely on the right track! For your information, long peppers grow at a maximum altitude of 600 m with 1,259 mm/year of rain. Anyway, what exactly is a long pepper?
Long peppers are also known as Balinese pepper or Indian pepper, following their original roots in South Asia, particularly India and Sri Lanka.
In India, long peppers are called ‘pippali’. Long peppers have four main functions, especially as a home remedy, cooking ingredient, medicinal herb, and catalyst to enhance the effects of other herbs.
The benefits of Javanese long peppers are somewhat similar to the health benefits of Indian long peppers.
Just as their scientific name suggests, long peppers contain piperine. Piperine is an alkaloid that works as a stimulant for poor blood circulation. Piperine is also found in black pepper and is also responsible for making both of them spicy.
Now here is the main question; Do long peppers have other uses besides being spices and a cooking ingredient? Yes, it does, and here are the health benefits of long pepper.
10 health benefits of long bell peppers
1.- Good for liver ailments
• Liver disease arises from our habit of indulging in unhealthy junk foods.
• At the end of the day, the liver becomes overworked.
• Long bell peppers balance the liver’s workload by removing toxins that have built up in the liver and that have been produced by digesting these types of foods.
• Here are also the best quick way to detox the liver after several years of drinking.
2.- Helps to lose weight
• The long pepper can burn fatty acids similar to other types of pepper without any side effects.
• In fact, it is considered a safer and healthier alternative compared to its clinical counterparts.
3.- Reduces the risk of diabetes
• Like the health benefits of red rice for diabetics, long bell peppers help alleviate diabetes by regulating the rate of glucose released into the blood system.
• Long peppers also stimulate insulin production.
• That is the main reason why long pepper is highly recommended for diabetic patients.
4.- Decreases bacterial infection
• The risk of bacterial infection may incline as the daily temperature increases.
• Unhygienic food, as well as unsterile water, can be prone to bacterial infection, causing an upset stomach.
• Long peppers can be used to counter these occurrences.
5.- Serves as a cough treatment
Long peppers treat a cough by making it a simple remedy. This is how you do it:
Step 1: Take 1 to 2 grams of the spice and fry it with a little ghee. Ghee is a kind of Indian butter.
Step 2: Bring it in while it cools.
If ghee is not available, you can use honey instead.
6.- Relieves indigestion
• The content of long peppers is capable of curing digestive problems.
7.- Decrease fever
• The antiseptic and antiseptic properties of long pepper can reduce fever or relax the throat.
• You can easily reduce a fever by mixing long pepper with a hot bowl of soup.
8.- Relieves toothache
• You can also cure a toothache by making a paste with pepper, salt, and water.
9.- Cure diarrhea
• Diarrhea can be cured by consuming a long pepper soup.
10.- Relieves asthma
• Long peppers are an alternative to relieve occasional asthma attacks and other asthma symptoms.
• However, you should not use it as a substitute for respiratory medicine.
How to use long peppers for traditional cures
About the previous pointers on the health benefits of long pepper, here are the simple recipes to make your long pepper remedy.
1.- To lower the fever
• Step 1 – Prepare 3g of dried long peppers
• Step 2 – Smooth until it reaches its softest state.
• Step 3: Infuse with hot water and consume.
• Despite its hot taste, it is suitable for both children and adults.
2.- It is a cure for toothache
• Step 1 – Prepare 3 long pepper leaves
• Step 2: squash them, but not to their smoothest shape.
• Step 3: prepare it in warm water
• Step 4: Use the gargle formula. Do it regularly until the toothache is completely gone.
3.- To overcome «Masuk Angin»
Masuk angin is an Indonesian term to describe the uneven distribution of gases within the body characterized by cold-like symptoms.
It has no direct translation into English, and no specific knowledge of this ‘disease’, therefore making ‘masuk angin’ is a large loose term. Long peppers can be treated ‘masuk angin’ by following this simple formula:
• Step 1 – Prepare 3g of long peppers, some brown sugar, ginger, and “temulawak” (Curcuma Zanthorrhiza).
• Step 2 – Boil until everything is softened and add warm water.
• Step 3 – Drink that formula while it’s still hot.
4.- Prevents abdominal spasm
• Step 1: Take 3 long pepper leaves and add a glass of water.
• Step 2: Boil both of them fully and let them cool for a while.
• Step 3: consume completely.
5.- Clean the postpartum ovary
• Step 1: Prepare 3 grams of long pepper roots.
• Step 2: Add warm water and bring to a full boil.
• Step 3 – Filter the water when you are done.
• Step 4: Consume the boiled water until done. It is suggested to consume it while it is still hot.
Those are just the healthy creations you can make with long bell peppers. The recipes are not proprietary so you can easily adjust them to better suit your preferences or requirements.
However, it is still highly recommended that you follow exactly what is written above. In addition to the long bell pepper uses listed above, there will be more below, however, the ones below are not specifically categorized by disease.
Generic long pepper recipe
Step 1 – Boil 150cc of water.
• Step 2 – Make it with 4 grams of pepper powder.
• Step 3: Consume while hot to get your maximum benefit.
If there are still long pepper powders left, you can also use them like this:
• Fill it inside the capsules for consumption at any time.
• Apply the powders directly to the affected area for toothache.
• Use it to treat swollen gums.
• In addition to health, long peppers are equally useful for planting and soil fertility.
• Thirty-eight uses of long peppers can be obtained by using them in a “jamu” or a traditional herbal drink, which has the potential to cure practically everything but the insecticide.
• Long pepper does not work with insecticide because it kills the reaction of the insecticide inside the plants.
Those are just the top long pepper health benefits that may sound unfamiliar to you, especially among the youngest these days. Either way, hope it helps!
Benefits of hyaluronic acid for acne
Discover the benefits of hyaluronic acid for acne.
In most acne scars there is a loss of skin volume ( atrophy ), which gives the area where they form a depressed or “engraved” appearance.
This atrophy is the product of a lack of hyaluronic acid and collagen in the dermis, the intermediate part of the skin, responsible for giving the turgidity, volume, and elasticity of healthy skin.
Methods of treatment
There are different methods to treat atrophic scars, which we could classify into two different groups according to their speed of action:
· Immediate effect. They are called fillers, biocompatible substances that can be injected into the skin to give volume to areas that have lost it.
Among them, those of hyaluronic acid, polylactic acid, or calcium hydroxyapatite stand out among others. Its turgid effect is immediate, filling cavities, furrows, and atrophic areas of the skin with very natural results. The duration of these materials is limited, so periodically (every 6 – 18 months ) it is common to practice a new session.
· Delayed effect. It implies that they promote the synthesis of collagen and ground substance of the dermis. It is worth mentioning the fractional lasers (ablative or non-ablative) and the intermediate and deep peels.
The main advantage of these methods is that their effect is permanent once the optimal point of improvement has been reached, which is not immediate but after practicing several sessions of the procedure.
Hyaluronic acid is indicated in the treatment of atrophic, depressed, and ice-pick acne scars. There are different densities of hyaluronic acid, designed to treat different forms of atrophy or loss of volume.
For the treatment of moderate or ice pick acne scars, it is useful to use low and intermediate densities; and to recover a large volume in especially atrophic areas, it is possible to use higher densities to cover the maximum repertoire of defects.
The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid lie in its immediate action, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its minimal allergenic potential. This molecule can fill in atrophic scars, providing optimal volume immediately and in the short term, promoting collagen synthesis in the long run.
In this way, the irregularity on the surface of the skin is substantially reduced after the application of hyaluronic acid, improving the overall appearance of the skin in the treated area.
Another positive aspect of using hyaluronic acid is that it usually only requires a single application session. Likewise, fillers are one of the best tolerated aesthetic procedures since they have a minimal rate of adverse effects and the pain caused is minimal if a precise technique is followed. Slight erythema (redness) that lasts 2-4 hours after the procedure is common and can be reduced with the application of cold compresses.
According to studies published by Halachmi et al, the satisfaction rate and results in patients with atrophic acne scars and ice pick treated with hyaluronic acid are excellent.
The only limiting aspect of hyaluronic acid fillers is their duration. This molecule is naturally degraded in the skin, its effect persisting for 6-18 months depending on the density of hyaluronic acid used and the indication for which it has been applied.
Specifically, for acne scars, the duration of hyaluronic acid is the maximum possible, since it is retained within the fibrosis that partitions the scars. It should be remembered that, in the long term, this molecule favors the synthesis of collagen, so that the perceptible effect is progressively more durable as different sessions are carried out.
What is the main indication of hyaluronic acid in acne scars?
Its main effect is to fill in depressed scars and regularize the appearance of the skin surface.
When is the effect of hyaluronic acid noticeable?
The effect of hyaluronic acid is immediate and noticeable at the end of its application. Over a week or so, the hyaluronic acid settles in the applied area and the surface where it has been applied progressively becomes even more regular.
How is hyaluronic acid applied?
The procedure is performed in the Dermatology consultation through microinjections applied under the scars to be treated. An anesthetic cream is usually used before the session and it is very tolerable, with minimal discomfort.
How many hyaluronic acid sessions are needed to treat facial acne scars?
In general, if they are not very deep or extensive, one is enough.
How is the face after doing the filling session?
The corrective effect of hyaluronic acid is immediate. At the end of the session, most atrophic and depressed scars have recovered all or part of their lost volume. Immediately after the session, it is usual to see some redness in the treated areas and slight swelling, which usually lasts between 2-4 hours.
It is possible, although infrequent, that during the procedure a minimal punctual hematoma may appear in an injection area, which will disappear spontaneously over a week or so.
Is it a painful procedure?
Filling with hyaluronic acid after application of anesthetic cream is one of the most well-tolerated and appreciated aesthetic procedures, with an excellent satisfaction rate for the patient.
Can fillers be combined with other acne scar treatments?
Yes. They can be used concomitantly with ablative/non-ablative peels or lasers, or even botulinum toxin if desired. It is recommended, yes, to carry them out in different sessions.
Is the effect of hyaluronic acid definitive?
No. Although with each session there is a certain accumulation of the effect due to the collagen synthesis promoted by hyaluronic acid, it is advisable to perform a filler every 6-18 months depending on the indication and the area to be treated.
Food2 months ago
8 shocking benefits of leek juice and side effects
Food1 month ago
10 + Benefits of carrot juice and side effects
Health2 months ago
Benefits of guava leaves sexually
Weight Loss2 months ago
Chrissy Metz Weight Loss Secret (2022)
Health2 months ago
Benefits of okra Health
Food2 months ago
5 shocking benefits of rye bread and side effects
Health2 months ago
10 shocking health benefits of bentonite clay
Food2 months ago
Health benefits of gongolili or vetiver and side effects