3 Benefits of salt water and side effects
Discover the 3 shocking health benefits of salt water and side effects.
Sometimes the best remedies in life are the simplest. This is true of an ancient skincare hack known for tightening pores, balancing oil production, and rejuvenating skin.
You won’t need fancy skin creams packed with chemicals and preservatives to achieve a youthful glow after this.
You can start to improve the quality of your skin with just two things: purified water and high-quality salt, and you will see how the benefits of saltwater will work miracles for you.
Health Benefits of saltwater
Since saltwater therapy has been used for centuries throughout the world, including ancient Greece, there is strong anecdotal evidence that it works wonders on the skin.
A handful of studies have found the saltwater bath to be particularly effective for troublesome skin conditions, such as psoriasis.
Saltwater is said to benefit your skin in the following eleven ways:
• Closes open pores
• Absorbs excess oil
• Balances oil production
• Kills acne-causing bacteria
• Diminish scars
• Heals scratches and cuts
• Exfoliates dead skin cells
• Restores the natural pH of the skin
• Improves the barrier function of the skin
• Improves hydration
• Reduces inflammation
1.- Benefits of salt water for acne
If you are lucky enough to live near the ocean, you may already know this beauty secret.
But if you don’t live on the coast, just fan warm salt water the next time you have an outbreak.
Try mixing a cup of purified water with a tablespoon of sea salt.
Use a cotton ball to gently apply saltwater to acne and allow it to dry.
By the way, if you try this treatment and your acne still isn’t clearing up within a day or two, maybe your diet is to blame.
Make sure to avoid sugar, processed junk, gluten, peanuts, yeast, and dairy for a while to see if your skin clears up.
Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, lean protein sources, and healthy fats like coconut oil and avocados; your skin and waist will thank you.
2.- Benefits of salt water for scratches
If you’ve ever heard the expression “throwing salt on a wound,” you probably aren’t very interested in putting salt water near your scratches.
However, this treatment can be beneficial in killing harmful bacteria and speeding up the healing process.
Research shows that bathing in magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt improves the skin’s barrier function, improves skin hydration, and reduces skin inflammation, which are all the things you’ll need if you have a cut or scratch.
Fill your bathtub with warm water and pour in a cup of sea salt.
Take the experience to the next level by adding 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
The scent will promote a deep sense of relaxation – you may even feel like you are in a spa!
3.- Drink salt water to heal from the inside out
The good thing about salt water is that there are many ways to use it. A glass of warm salt water, called “Sole,” is a great way to start your day and promote internal healing.
As long as you use a natural form of salt (and avoid drinking seawater), it will promote hydration, facilitate digestion, reduce inflammation, improve your sleep, detoxify your cells, improve your bone health, and more.
What does salt do to the body
We rarely think about what goes into nature’s most common treasures, like salt.
This natural mineral comes directly from the earth, formed into crystals from a combination of sodium and chloride.
It is found naturally in seawater, making up at least three percent of our world’s oceans. And when seawater is trapped, the water evaporates and leaves salt crystals.
Despite what you may have heard about sodium and your health, a natural source of salt contains vital nutrients that are important for maintaining optimal well-being.
First, salt provides key minerals like sulfur, calcium, sodium, magnesium, silicon, boron, potassium, bromine, and strontium.
With its rich mineral content, salt can help you lose weight, reduce asthma symptoms, improve blood sugar levels, and regulate heart health.
However, keep in mind that not all salts are created equal. Table salt, for example, is highly processed and bleached before it reaches that little glass bottle.
Unfortunately, during mass production, manufacturers strip you of everything good for your health.
The result is a product that does not resemble its original form and can even harm your health. When doctors warn against consuming too much salt, table salt is what they mean.
For your skincare routine and general health, try using these unprocessed varieties:
Sea salt for skin
All of these play a role in the health of our skin, allowing cells to communicate with each other and heal problems that arise.
When you don’t have enough minerals, you will see annoying symptoms like dry skin, dullness, irritation, and blemishes.
Fortunately, sea salt can naturally enhance hydration and strengthen the outer layer of your skin to keep it looking healthy.
Himalayan pink salt for skin
Despite the name, there are no salt mines in the Himalayas. The pink salt slabs come from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan, about 300 miles west of the Himalayas.
As the second-largest salt mine in the world, people have been collecting this commodity for more than 2,000 years.
Only in the last decade has it become popular in Western culture. Salt is made up of 95 percent sodium chloride.
The rest is a mixture of polyhalite and other minerals, which give the salt its characteristic pinkish hue.
Due to the lack of processing, it still contains the beneficial minerals that your skin will love.
As you can see, saltwater provide a series of skincare benefits, so if you want to show off shiny and well-groomed skin, do not hesitate to follow each of the tips in this publication step by step.
Mosquito bite: The Miracle Cure Against It
Discover The Miracle Cure Against Mosquito Bite.
Have you been bitten by a mosquito again?
They have the gift of stinging us when we spend a quiet evening on the terrace!
And then, hello the itching!
We only want one thing, and that is to scratch ourselves to the point of blood. It’s super annoying!
Fortunately, my grandmother gave me her natural remedy to quickly relieve a mosquito bite.
The miracle trick is to apply a paste of baking soda and witch hazel water. Look :
What you need
- baking soda
- witch hazel water
How to do
- Put three teaspoons of baking soda in a cup.
- Pour a teaspoon of witch hazel water
- Mix to obtain a paste.
- Apply the paste to the bite.
- Leave on.
And there you have it, thanks to this remedy, you have stopped the itching of mosquito bites in their tracks 🙂
Easy, fast, and efficient, isn’t it?
It is a simple treatment that makes the sting deflate and disappear quickly!
This remedy is completely natural and very gentle. It is ideal for the fragile skin of children and babies.
And you don’t even need Apaisyl cream … it’s much more economical that way.
In addition, it works for all insect bites: mosquitoes, spiders, horseflies…
Why does it work?
Baking soda soothes the itchiness. It acts as an antiseptic and disinfectant. It thus calms the inflammation caused by the sting.
Witch hazel water also disinfects the sting and soothes the itchy sensation.
It also refreshes the skin and heals the irritated part thus bringing an immediate feeling of well-being.
We also find witch hazel in the composition of calming gels after insect bites from Hansaplast.
What is witch hazel?
Witch hazel is a plant native to North America.
Witch hazel water comes from the indirect distillation of dried witch hazel leaves. It takes about 60 kilos of leaves to get a thousand liters of water.
The many benefits of witch hazel have been recognized for a very long time.
It helps disinfect wounds. Applied in massage, it is an effective venous tonic and stimulates blood circulation.
It also has anti-inflammatory properties and as such, it relieves rheumatic and arthritis pain.
It is also an asset in your beauty kit. Used in rinsing water, it eliminates dandruff.
Finally, it is also found in perfumery, because its smell is very pleasant. It is similar to that of cut grass with a hint of mint in addition.
10 Benefits of long bell peppers
Discover the 10 health benefits of long bell peppers.
The long peppers may sound unfamiliar to some, but not in the ears of the Javanese. In Java, it is also known as Javanese pepper, with the scientific name of Piper Retrofractum Vahl.
It is considered as a spice and is commonly used for jamu, which is an Indonesian traditional herbal drink, hence its nickname is “cabe jamu” or jamu pepper.
If you want to learn more about long peppers, you are absolutely on the right track! For your information, long peppers grow at a maximum altitude of 600 m with 1,259 mm/year of rain. Anyway, what exactly is a long pepper?
Long peppers are also known as Balinese pepper or Indian pepper, following their original roots in South Asia, particularly India and Sri Lanka.
In India, long peppers are called ‘pippali’. Long peppers have four main functions, especially as a home remedy, cooking ingredient, medicinal herb, and catalyst to enhance the effects of other herbs.
The benefits of Javanese long peppers are somewhat similar to the health benefits of Indian long peppers.
Just as their scientific name suggests, long peppers contain piperine. Piperine is an alkaloid that works as a stimulant for poor blood circulation. Piperine is also found in black pepper and is also responsible for making both of them spicy.
Now here is the main question; Do long peppers have other uses besides being spices and a cooking ingredient? Yes, it does, and here are the health benefits of long pepper.
10 health benefits of long bell peppers
1.- Good for liver ailments
• Liver disease arises from our habit of indulging in unhealthy junk foods.
• At the end of the day, the liver becomes overworked.
• Long bell peppers balance the liver’s workload by removing toxins that have built up in the liver and that have been produced by digesting these types of foods.
• Here are also the best quick way to detox the liver after several years of drinking.
2.- Helps to lose weight
• The long pepper can burn fatty acids similar to other types of pepper without any side effects.
• In fact, it is considered a safer and healthier alternative compared to its clinical counterparts.
3.- Reduces the risk of diabetes
• Like the health benefits of red rice for diabetics, long bell peppers help alleviate diabetes by regulating the rate of glucose released into the blood system.
• Long peppers also stimulate insulin production.
• That is the main reason why long pepper is highly recommended for diabetic patients.
4.- Decreases bacterial infection
• The risk of bacterial infection may incline as the daily temperature increases.
• Unhygienic food, as well as unsterile water, can be prone to bacterial infection, causing an upset stomach.
• Long peppers can be used to counter these occurrences.
5.- Serves as a cough treatment
Long peppers treat a cough by making it a simple remedy. This is how you do it:
Step 1: Take 1 to 2 grams of the spice and fry it with a little ghee. Ghee is a kind of Indian butter.
Step 2: Bring it in while it cools.
If ghee is not available, you can use honey instead.
6.- Relieves indigestion
• The content of long peppers is capable of curing digestive problems.
7.- Decrease fever
• The antiseptic and antiseptic properties of long pepper can reduce fever or relax the throat.
• You can easily reduce a fever by mixing long pepper with a hot bowl of soup.
8.- Relieves toothache
• You can also cure a toothache by making a paste with pepper, salt, and water.
9.- Cure diarrhea
• Diarrhea can be cured by consuming a long pepper soup.
10.- Relieves asthma
• Long peppers are an alternative to relieve occasional asthma attacks and other asthma symptoms.
• However, you should not use it as a substitute for respiratory medicine.
How to use long peppers for traditional cures
About the previous pointers on the health benefits of long pepper, here are the simple recipes to make your long pepper remedy.
1.- To lower the fever
• Step 1 – Prepare 3g of dried long peppers
• Step 2 – Smooth until it reaches its softest state.
• Step 3: Infuse with hot water and consume.
• Despite its hot taste, it is suitable for both children and adults.
2.- It is a cure for toothache
• Step 1 – Prepare 3 long pepper leaves
• Step 2: squash them, but not to their smoothest shape.
• Step 3: prepare it in warm water
• Step 4: Use the gargle formula. Do it regularly until the toothache is completely gone.
3.- To overcome «Masuk Angin»
Masuk angin is an Indonesian term to describe the uneven distribution of gases within the body characterized by cold-like symptoms.
It has no direct translation into English, and no specific knowledge of this ‘disease’, therefore making ‘masuk angin’ is a large loose term. Long peppers can be treated ‘masuk angin’ by following this simple formula:
• Step 1 – Prepare 3g of long peppers, some brown sugar, ginger, and “temulawak” (Curcuma Zanthorrhiza).
• Step 2 – Boil until everything is softened and add warm water.
• Step 3 – Drink that formula while it’s still hot.
4.- Prevents abdominal spasm
• Step 1: Take 3 long pepper leaves and add a glass of water.
• Step 2: Boil both of them fully and let them cool for a while.
• Step 3: consume completely.
5.- Clean the postpartum ovary
• Step 1: Prepare 3 grams of long pepper roots.
• Step 2: Add warm water and bring to a full boil.
• Step 3 – Filter the water when you are done.
• Step 4: Consume the boiled water until done. It is suggested to consume it while it is still hot.
Those are just the healthy creations you can make with long bell peppers. The recipes are not proprietary so you can easily adjust them to better suit your preferences or requirements.
However, it is still highly recommended that you follow exactly what is written above. In addition to the long bell pepper uses listed above, there will be more below, however, the ones below are not specifically categorized by disease.
Generic long pepper recipe
Step 1 – Boil 150cc of water.
• Step 2 – Make it with 4 grams of pepper powder.
• Step 3: Consume while hot to get your maximum benefit.
If there are still long pepper powders left, you can also use them like this:
• Fill it inside the capsules for consumption at any time.
• Apply the powders directly to the affected area for toothache.
• Use it to treat swollen gums.
• In addition to health, long peppers are equally useful for planting and soil fertility.
• Thirty-eight uses of long peppers can be obtained by using them in a “jamu” or a traditional herbal drink, which has the potential to cure practically everything but the insecticide.
• Long pepper does not work with insecticide because it kills the reaction of the insecticide inside the plants.
Those are just the top long pepper health benefits that may sound unfamiliar to you, especially among the youngest these days. Either way, hope it helps!
Food2 months ago
8 shocking benefits of leek juice and side effects
Food1 month ago
10 + Benefits of carrot juice and side effects
Health2 months ago
Benefits of guava leaves sexually
Weight Loss2 months ago
Chrissy Metz Weight Loss Secret (2022)
Health2 months ago
Benefits of okra Health
Health2 months ago
10 shocking health benefits of bentonite clay
Food2 months ago
5 shocking benefits of rye bread and side effects
Food2 months ago
Health benefits of gongolili or vetiver and side effects