Discover the shocking health benefits of chanca piedra.
Many people use the benefits of chanca piedra for its ability to support gastrointestinal and kidney health, among other impressive health favors.
Chanca Piedra’s many benefits include its ability to relieve digestive problems, prevent gallstones, increase liver health, and strengthen the immune system against bacterial and viral infections.
There are also many other medicinal claims, backed by anecdotal evidence, regarding what this herb can do, including the following:
With a name derived from Spanish for “Stone Breaker,” chanca piedra has been used for centuries as a natural herbal relief for many symptoms.
The small plant grows up to 40 cm tall and the entire bush can be cultivated for its healing properties.
It is normally found in drier places like India and Brazil, but it has also been found in the United States in Florida and Texas, but let’s know what the best benefits of chanca piedra are.
• Prevent kidney stone formation
• Treat hepatitis B
• Regulate the symptoms of diabetes
• Low blood pressure
• Relieve a sore throat and cough
• Revitalizes the immune system
• Increases appetite
• Decrease oxidative stress and inflammation
• Reduce and prevent gallstones
• Improves liver health
• Relieve asthma symptoms
• Eliminate symptoms of constipation
• Protect against malaria
• Accelerate recovery from bronchitis
• Relieve dizziness
• Prevent anemia
• Break fevers
• Treat gonorrhea
• Reduce bloating and water retention
• Soothe inflammation in the airways
• Treat urinary tract infection (UTI)
• Treat herpes
• Prevent HIV
• Treat typhoid fever
• Reduce the risk of tuberculosis
• Reduce pain
• Prevent syphilis
• Reduce the risk of tremors
Other benefits of the benefits of chanca piedra
• Chanca Piedra and the Liver: Traditional Chinese medicine has always cited the benefits of chanca piedra as an herb that supports liver health; the Department of Chemistry at the Bose Institute in India conducted an animal study that investigated the protective action of the liver of chanca piedra against paracetamol toxicity.
The results showed that a protein in chanca piedra protects liver tissues against oxidative stress, probably by increasing antioxidant defenses.
The results of most of the studies conducted on this herb suggest that the compounds in chanca piedra may be a valuable component for a multi-herbal liver support formulation.
• Chanca Piedra’s Antioxidant Activity : Chanca Piedra has been evaluated for its antioxidant activity and its response to high blood pressure and lack of control that some patients who suffer from chronic diseases such as diabetes usually have.
Another thing that has been shown over the years with the benefits of chanca piedra, is that thanks to its high content of antioxidants, it can restore and restructure the levels that are considered normal, both blood glucose and blood sugar. blood pressure, all this, thanks to the high phenolic content of the benefits of chanca piedra.
This has created excitement about the potential of chanca piedra in times of distress; in one study, researchers noted that chanca piedra uses an enhanced antioxidant defense system.
• Eradicate any harmful agent that may affect your body: Something quite curious about the benefits of chanca piedra is that within its liquid extracts there is a large number of toxic agents that can be quite good to eradicate certain types of harmful dependencies for health in general; all this, without affecting or compromising those organisms that are considered beneficial.
The University of the Republic studied 28 species of plants and algae for activity against harmful organisms, the researchers noted that the most interesting activity was observed in chanca piedra.
This observation and conclusion were duplicated by researchers from the University of Malaysia.
• Successfully treat kidney stones: When we talk about the multiple benefits of Chanca Piedra, we cannot overlook the fact that this is an herb that has been used by some indigenous peoples of the Amazon for several generations to support the elimination of gallstones in the kidneys, that is, it can treat kidney stones and biliary ones as well.
In Ayurvedic medicine, chanca piedra is believed to be the most promising against kidney stone formation.
To avoid unwanted and potentially dangerous side effects, it is important to take the correct dose of chanca piedra.
While the formal literature on dosage for particular conditions is limited, there are some general recommendations for taking this supplement.
• Generally speaking, you can safely consume up to 400 milligrams of chanca piedra three times a day, but you should not consume it regularly for more than a month.
• For kidney stone treatment, you may take a little more for a longer period (three months, instead of one).
• A mild tea can also be brewed and consumed 2-3 times a day, and there are concentrated extracts that can also be mixed with water.
• For the treatment of acute viral hepatitis or hepatitis B, between 400 and 1,100 milligrams should be taken three times a day.
The dosage varies significantly, so be sure to speak with your doctor or a trained herbalist regarding your particular condition.
There are some side effects of chanca piedra, particularly if taken in excess, such as the following:
• Worsening bleeding disorders
• Increased risk of diabetes
If you plan to have surgery, avoid using this supplement. Also, if you are pregnant or nursing, it is not recommended that you use this herb.
Chanca piedra is a tropical plant scientifically known as Phyllanthus niruri and can be found growing in the Amazon basin of South America, as well as many coastal and tropical areas.
For thousands of years, this plant has been used by indigenous peoples as part of their traditional medicine, and the entire herbal plant can be used in different preparations.
There are a variety of phenolic compounds in this plant that can have a variety of effects on the body, and when taken in proper doses, this herb is completely safe.
That said, it is important to trust the source of chanca piedra, especially when it comes to supplements, as there is often a high concentration of fillers and very little of this medicinal herb.
Chanca piedra works by stimulating both the liver and kidneys in various ways.
First of all, this supplement can increase bile secretion by the liver, which can help with digestive effects.
Some of the other active ingredients are capable of doing the following:
• Reduces fever and inflammation
• Stimulate the immune system
• Increase frequency of urination
All of this can act as a tonic for the body, as it can flush out toxins and promote healthy repair and recovery.
Based on all these statements about the benefits of chanca piedra, we can conclude that this powerful herb can also support kidney health and gallstones, the following:
• Supports liver health
• Improves kidney function by providing the correct ingredients
• Assists Blood Circulation System Support
• Supports the immune system
• Strengthens the health of the immune system
• Fortifies urinary flow and urinary system health
Discover the 9 Shocking benefits of Gleditsia triacanthos or honey locust. Gleditsia triacanthos, comes from… Read More