Discover the benefits of dates sexually.
What are the nutrients in dates? Dates are the fruit of the palm tree that grows in many tropical areas of the world, and it is scientifically called Phoenix dactylifera, and this fruit can provide many health benefits to the body, including improving sexual health; It is rich in many nutrients, including the following:
Dates are high in energy and rich in previous elements, in addition to that, all 3 dates contain 200 calories and 54 grams of carbohydrates.
The hormone testosterone works to increase sexual activity and sexual desire, and dates may increase blood levels of this hormone, in a 2014 study by some researchers at Northwestern University in China, with the aim from Evaluation of the effect of date extract on testosterone levels in male rats The details were as follows:
◦ 24 mice participated in the study and were divided into two groups. That’s 12 mice in each group.
◦ One group received a date extract suspension at a dose of 120 mg/kg per day for 35 days.
◦ The results of the study showed a statistically significant increase in testosterone levels. The study suggested that dates may increase sexual activity.
Studies in animal models have shown that dates can increase sexual activity and sexual desire by increasing testosterone levels, but clinical studies are needed to assess this in humans.
Date fruits are notable for their many medicinal properties, such as improving male fertility, and to investigate this, researchers from the University of Abuja in Nigeria conducted a study in animal models in 2020.
And this Evaluate the effect of date extract on improving sperm morphology in infertile mice; Result of treatment with cypermethrin The study was conducted as follows:
◦ 42 male mice participated in the study, and their dose of dates and cypermethrin were tested for safety.
◦ The mice received dates at a dose of 250 mg/kg and cypermethrin at a dose of 60 mg/kg.
◦ Semen was collected by epididymal extraction to assess its morphology.
◦ The results of the study showed that the group exposed to date fruit extracts showed positive signs of the following:
◦ An increase in sperm motility and group activity.
◦ Live sperm elevation.
◦ Decreased incidence of semen abnormalities.
In animal models, dates have been observed to increase sperm activity, which improves fertility, but this effect needs to be evaluated in humans through clinical studies and research.
Can dates be added to juice? There are many ways to include dates in your diet, and you can eat dates fresh or dried, and you can mix them with any sweet or savory meals. Use dates that are still bright, and mentions The most important tips for adding dates to the diet :
◦ You can fill dates with nuts, such as almonds or pistachios.
◦ Add fresh dates to salads.
◦ You can add dates to banana juice, which adds a sweeter flavor, as well as improves the nutritional value of the juice.
It is easy to prepare many delicious daily specials through the use of dates, which helps to increase the level of nutritional value.
Can dates cause allergies? Despite the many health benefits that dates provide to the body, they can cause side effects, especially when eaten in large quantities or wrongly, and it mentions that The most important side effects of dates The following :
◦ It can raise blood sugar levels in diabetic patients; Dates contain a high percentage of sugar.
◦ It can cause weight gain when consumed too much.
◦ This can lead to the onset of Allergy symptoms, the most important of which are:
◦ Stomach pain.
◦ Itchy skin.
Dates can cause side effects. For example, it can exacerbate asthma symptoms due to its sulfite content. Therefore, it is necessary to consult a doctor about this.
Benefits of dates with milk at night
Benefits of dates for womens
Top 10 health benefits of dates
How many dates to eat per day
Benefits of dates for skin
Dates benefits for men
Dry dates benefits for male
Soaked dates benefits
Dry dates for erectile dysfunction
Dry dates benefits for female
Honey and dates benefits