Discover the 8 shocking health benefits of Kratom and side effects.
Kratom is one of Borneo’s local plants that have benefits for medicinal purposes.
They seem unfamiliar to ordinary people, but to the citizens of Borneo, especially West Borneo, they are familiar plants for everyday life.
But some centuries ago, these plants were commonly used in the daily life of the citizens of southern Thailand and northern Malaysia.
Kratom is included in the family of coffee plants (Rubiaceae family), which has the scientific name Mitragyna speciosa, also known as Purik or Ketum leaves. Kratom has been used as a pain reliever.
It can be consumed directly from raw leaves, or strained like tea, or even produced to be capsules, tablets, powder, and liquid.
These leaves have different from other psychotic or narcotic, probable benefits of lorazepam for anxiety.
But in recent times, this often leaves the abuse as an illegal drug, because it has similar effects to cocaine and opium. And now the related agency establishes kratom leaves as a new class of narcotic drugs.
Indonesia, known abroad as a haven of biodiversity for both plants and animals.
In Indonesia, they still have an extensive humid rainforest in Sumatra and Borneo, where the plants and animals that live are found.
Based on the Information Center in 2010, Indonesia has 30,000 species of plants (about 80% of the world’s plants) and 940 species have benefited as medicinal plants, which is 90% of Asian medicinal plants.
Of many types of medicinal plants, only 20-22% are currently grown, and around 78% in the forest exploration process.
Indonesia has great potential for medicinal plants, it is important to support the medicinal industry by delivering the raw material of medicinal plants.
Now we can see the benefits of Borneo white kratom below, the nutrient inside, and the caution of use that this leaves.
As we know before, that White kratom has many benefits for human health. As an herb, this often leaves used in medication to proceed in Borneo.
In low doses, kratom leaves give some stimulating effects. The main active ingredients are the alkaloids mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine, which give effects as pain relievers, anti-inflammatories, and muscle relaxants, which is why it is used to relieve fibromyalgia symptoms frequently.
It is a condition that produces intolerance to stress and pain that usually shows a pain/ache in the body, insomnia, and fatigue.
But if kratom is used in high doses ( around 10-25 grams or more ), it would give sedative effects like narcotics.
Even a legal authority claims that excessive consumption of kratom leaves could cause psychotic symptoms and psychological addiction.
• In some rehab centers, kratom leaves are often used in the detoxification process for drug addicts.
• It aims to excrete the poison of morphine or opium so that it can overcome drug addiction.
• The alkaloid content of kratom leaves has antibacterial capacity in the digestive system.
• As they have an antioxidant substance, they make kratom leaves increase the response of our immune system.
• So it will strengthen our immune system against bacteria or viruses.
• Kratom leaves have specific alkaloids (ephycatekin) that will reduce the risk of hypertension.
• Supported by the latest states of research these substances have the function of reducing the risk of hypertension.
• Chewing on the leaves can increase energy levels and stamina.
• The person who consumes it will feel excited and fresh to do many activities.
• Having sedative effects, analgesic treatment such as muscle pain can be used.
• It is a very effective medication for anyone in excruciating pain.
• Mitragynine is one of the Kratom-type alkaloids in Borneo.
• Mitragyne is effective for treating depression, anxiety, and other psychological disorders.
• Also the benefits of the medication give the effects as well
• As it was said that Borneo kratom has stimulating and sedative effects, which can control someones.
• These effects can affect sexual desire, is to have sex for a longer time.
There are many health benefits of White Borneo Kratom, it helps us maintain our health. The consumption of kratom leaves is not without side effects, but it has to be worrying about how much we consume are and what we are going to feel after that.
• It would have happened if the consumption of kratom leaves regularly in a certain period. Overdose is the condition when someone suddenly stops using it and becomes addicted.
• Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, mood swings, delusions, hallucinations, even worse conditions are seizures, tremors.
• Many types of Borneo kratom dosage; capsule, tablet, etc.
• With this dosage, the kratom possible to mix with another medicine, mainly psychosomatic medicine, could have given bad interactions.
• Health authorities claim that taking kratom together with psychosomatic medicine will cause a new symptom.
• Fairtrade in the traditional market, making kratom easy to buy from anyone.
• But without set doses, it is possible to overdose.
• Nausea, laziness, trembling, delirium, hallucinations are symptoms of a kratom overdose.
• The Indonesian Ministry of Health has established Borneo kratom as a New Psychoactive Substance (NPS). It gives similar effects with opiates and morphine.
• Kratom leaves still emerge from controversial discussion, due to their side effects.
• The continuous use of kratom gives the effect of addiction, anorexia, and insomnia.
• With correct doses of use, it will give more benefits than its adverse effects.
• Taking more than 10-25 mg of kratom leaves could give more side effects than benefits.
• Find the legal product of it so that we can consume it safely since doses have been established for the patient.
• Like the benefits of salt inhalation that you can use for humans.