Discover the 7 benefits of Craniosacral Therapy for People with Autism.
Craniosacral Therapy is an alternative therapy that offers a gentle physical massage to relieve pain and tension.
It is performed by gentle manipulation of the skull to harmonize the natural rhythm in the central nervous system.
Craniosacral therapy or also known as CST is a bodywork therapy that palpates the skull with a light and gentle touch.
Experts believe that this therapy is very beneficial for the brain and the function of the whole body.
This therapy was developed by John Upledger in 1970. It was first developed to relieve pain in cancer and any other disease.
According to research from John Hopkins University, craniosacral therapy is suitable or applicable for people with autism.
It is a condition in which a person, especially children, presents some symptoms such as problems in social interaction and restricted repetitive behavior.
In this regard, craniosacral therapy is known to be able to calm symptoms in people with autism.
It is a beneficial finding for alternative therapy for autism. In this article, you are going to discover the benefits of craniosacral therapy for people with autism.
The reasons for the benefits of craniosacral therapy for autism are the focus. There are some beneficial approaches to craniosacral therapy for autism. Here are the spotlights:
• The layers of membrane that surround the brain.
• The movement of fluid involving blood and cerebrospinal fluid within the skull, out of the skull, and through brain tissue.
• Areas of the body that show an abnormal response to the craniosacral rhythm.
• Therapy can optimize the function of the above approaches. How those approaches are strongly related to autism symptoms.
Recent research has found that craniosacral therapy is beneficial for people with autism. These are some of the benefits of craniosacral therapy for people with autism that we should know about.
• Every aspect of craniosacral therapy can provide a feeling of calm and security for patients.
• It may involve the massage technique, the location, and the most important is the capable therapist.
• These aspects can ease stress for people with autism.
• It makes them feel more comfortable and secure.
• Children with autism commonly have trouble writing.
• It is because, during the learning process, they are unable to relax their hands and arms.
• But by undergoing craniosacral therapy, children can relax every muscle in their body, allowing them to relax and learn to write easily.
• Language function disorder can also appear as a symptom in autism.
• It can happen when children have excessive stress around their sensory organs, such as their ears and eyes.
• It will certainly disrupt your ability to speak and understand the language.
• However, regular craniosacral therapy can relieve tension and remove the language acquisition barrier.
• In this way, children will be able to have better communication and interaction with other people.
• Like the Health Benefits of Yoga for Children for Mind and Body, this therapy also allows people’s minds and bodies to relax reducing the tension of stress.
• This is because therapy usually takes place in a quiet and relaxing setting.
• It allows the patient to have a meditative experience during therapy.
• The therapy will also give the meditative result to alleviate all negative emotions.
• People with autism spectrum disorder are prone to tension and stress.
• In this way, craniosacral therapy can relieve tension that will also relieve stress.
• The therapy will also give a feeling of relaxation that reduces hyperactivity.
• As we know, hyperactivity also improves the possibility of stress.
• To optimize the result, it is also recommended to give the right diet for people with autism.
• People with autism are often difficult to trust others as they have communication and interaction problems.
• But by undergoing craniosacral therapy, people with autism can fix that problem.
• This is because, during the therapy process, the therapist can give practical therapy that stimulates the release of the hormone oxytocin.
• Oxytocin is a hormone that presents the feeling of confidence and comfort to other people.
• The patient or, in this case, people with autism, can first learn to trust and establish communication with the therapist, who gently touches and massages the patient to give them relaxation.
• But in addition, the patient will also be able to gradually solve communication and interaction problems.
• The craniosacral therapy developed by John Upledger was also designed to correct the nervous system.
• It is possible since, during therapy, the patient will be embraced as a unique individual.
• The therapist will give the acceptance, also the delicate touch and the application of the technique.
• In this way, the therapy session can decrease the level of abnormal inflammation, sensation, tension, toxicity, and chaos in the brain to help the efficiency of the nervous system.
• It is important to consider a few points before taking your children or family members for craniosacral therapy.
• first, you need to make sure that you choose the recommended therapy provider with an experienced and well-trained professional therapist.
• This is because the therapist plays an important role in the success of the therapeutic process.
• And although craniosacral massage involves massage, not all massage therapists can provide craniosacral massage.
• The other thing, routine is an important issue for therapies, including craniosacral.
• Be sure to bring the children or the person with autism to therapy once a week for at least 2 months or after the problems are alleviated.
• The individual therapy session can vary from fifteen minutes to an hour and is performed without removing clothing other than spa and reflexology.
• For successful therapy, you need the early support of the family.
• Well, the family can also provide other activities to support autism, such as Pet Health Benefits for Families.
Discover the health benefits of kinkeliba or Combretum micranthum and side effects, their history, how… Read More