Discover the 20 health benefits of black seed and honey.
Black seed oil and honey have been used as a great source of health benefits; combined with a little honey; it could give more surprising results.
It is important to say that black seed oil, in turn, comes from the black seed which comes from the flowering plant of the Ranunculaceae family, which has the Latin name of Nigella sativa.
Also, this plant is known as native to South and Southwest Asia.
The seed of this plant has grown many types of beverages, such as black seed oil and honey, which is an extracted oil produced by squeezing the black seeds and mixing them with honey.
The characteristics of the black seeds show a slight curvature with a distinct rough texture and absolutely black in color.
As a result, the combination of black seed and honey combine perfectly to promote a healthier body due to the nutrients it contains.
20 health benefits of black seed and honey
Below are the amazing health benefits of black seed and honey that you should know:
1.- Helps lose weight
• Since black seed oil and honey are a great source of nutrients, the nutritional properties they contain help keep the body functioning.
• Also, since honey is a natural substitute for sugar, it adds alternative health and reduces the uses of sugar, leading to risks of certain health problems, such as diabetes and obesity.
• Therefore, as a substitute for sugar, honey is a great thing that helps you lose some weight.
2.- It acts as an antioxidant
• Do you ever think that our decision to combine black seed oil and honey is a great idea?
• Well, we all know that both black seed oil and honey contain numerous health benefits for the body.
• Consequently, these perfect things have increased two levels of antioxidants caused by the good nutrients inside.
• For example, honey contains floral flavonoids as powerful antioxidant properties that help inhibit the destruction of collagen in the body.
• Therefore, you may not be hesitant to consume black seed oil and honey as they have provided strong antioxidant properties to protect your body against disease due to the effect of free radicals.
3.-It acts as an anti-inflammatory
• Due to the presence of thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone, black seed oil has two compounds that become anti-inflammatory to protect the body from any risk of disease caused by viruses and bacteria.
4.- Prevents cancer
• Recent studies have shown that black seed oil has anticancer activities that are also related to anti-inflammatory function.
• In fact, as an anti-inflammatory, it helps build a powerful roadblock to fight the presence of bacteria, viruses, and cancer risks.
• In addition, the studies found that it stimulated protecting the cell from the destruction of the effects of viruses and inhibited tumor growth by 50%.
To conclude, studies claim that black seed oil constitutes the prevention and treatment of cancer.
5.- Treat pancreatic cancer
• As described above, black seed oil has a great role in cancer prevention and treatment as well.
• As a result, one study found that consuming black seed oil helps destroy pancreatic cancer cells in 80% of cancer tumor cells.
6.- Treat Breast Cancer
• Black seed oil is known to take parts to inactivate breast cancer cells by preventing inflammation and rebuilding the immune system after chemotherapy and radiation.
• Therefore, it is recommended to have a regular intake of black seed oil to keep your body healthy and away from the risks of cancer.
• In fact, both black seed oil and honey have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties.
7.- Treat colon cancer
• A cancer study found that black seed oil is an ideal treatment to decrease the presence of tumors in the lungs, esophagus, and stomach.
• Additionally, as black seed oil contains thymocloquinone, this nutrient has a role in effectively slowing the growth of breast cancer cells, brain tumor cells, cervical cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
8.- Prevents asthma and allergies
• A disease condition that leads to difficulty breathing breathing problems is a symptom of asthma.
• At this point, black seed oil has anti-asthmatic effects and is a good alternative treatment for this type of chronic disease.
• Also, not only because of that, but also because black seed oil is beneficial in alleviating allergies.
9.- Promotes the health of the digestion system
• Having a good digestion system means that your body prevents any diseases that are related to the digestion system, such as bloating and constipation.
• So as honey and black seed oil is carminative, it becomes the alternative remedies to prevent digestion health problems.
• Also, to improve the digestion system, you can start consuming the best foods, including fruits and vegetables, as the meal option.
10.- Protect against MRSA
• MRSA or Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus is a form of bacterial infection that is resistant to numerous antibiotics that the first sign shows as a mild skin sore or pimple that is potentially harmful.
• As a consequence, with a regular intake of black seed oil and honey, they increase the body’s protection against viruses and bacteria, including MRSA.
11.- Protect against opiate addiction
• The presence of antibacterial activity in black seed oil and honey helps combat clinical isolates of opiate addiction, as well as being an effective therapy and treatment for opiate dependence.
12.- Prevents fungal infection
• As honey black seed oil has thymoquinone which is the great proven antifungal compound against dermatophytes and yeasts, then it has been shown to help fight yeast and candida infections in the digestive system and on the skin.
13.- Protects the liver
• The one with the best works as the nutrient from black seed oil and honey is thymocloquinone.
• This type of nutrient identification provides antioxidant enzymes glutathione peroxidase and glutathione-S-transferase that have a role in protecting the liver against toxins.
• Then have a healthy liver and say no to the presence of toxins in the body.
14.- Prevents radiation damage
• One of the health benefits of black seed oil and honey is the way the seed oil contains the thymonoquinone in black seed oil and honey.
• In addition, it protects brain tissue from radiation that is nitrosative stress induced.
15.- Decreases epileptic seizures
• There is a link between epileptic seizures and the consumption of black seed oil.
• As a result, research has shown that black seed has antiepileptic effects in children with refractory seizures.
• In fact, this seed oil has the ability to reduce the severity and frequency of seizures.
16.- Treat Psoriasis
• As explained above, black seed oil is a perfect package of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that have a calming effect on such skin rashes.
• Consequently, this black seed oil shows significant function in treating psoriasis, an itchy skin condition that has dry red patches and flaky appearance.
17.- Source of beneficial nutrients
• Both black seed oil and honey are a source of excellent nutrients.
• While black seed oil contains vitamin B1, B2, B3, crystalline nigellone, beta-sitosterol, thymoquinone, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid and proteins.
So honey contains vitamins B6, amino acids, calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, zinc, iron and phosphorus.
• In fact, they are all beneficial and work together to give you a healthier body.
18.- Improves immune health
• All of the above benefits have shown that black seed oil is a treasure that provides us with excellent health benefits.
• Nigella sativa boosts the immune system by containing antioxidants, beneficial acids, and B vitamins to fulfill nutrients and support the body’s function and function.
19.- Promotes skin health
• With the antioxidants that both black seed oil and honey have provided, they are beneficial for exfoliating, hydrating, and maintaining youthful skin.
• They remove dead skin cells as the effective treatment for skin acne.
• Not only that, they work together to protect against environmental damage that causes skin damage as they have antibacterial properties.
• For some tips, use black seed oil and honey along with coconut oil to soften and lighten the skin in case of maintaining the beauty and health of the skin.
20.- Promotes healthy hair
• Use black seed oil and honey to promote your hair growth by using them as a shampoo and hair conditioner regularly.
• In fact, with the uses of black seed oil and honey, they are helpful in strengthening hair follicles.
• Also, scrub your hair by adding olive oil or apple cider vinegar to prevent hair loss.
After reading the health benefits of black seed oil and honey, take a look at the great tips for consuming these types of seed oils below.
Tips for consuming black seed oil and honey
• There are options for consuming black seed oil and honey, including eating a teaspoon of them, swallowing with water or milk, or sprinkling them on bread and cakes.
• Then, it is recommended to consume black seed oil and honey in moderation to get the best benefits.
• Also, it is better to take the oil and honey before food, twice a day.
• Now, we are coming to the end of the article and finally you have known about the uses and health benefits of black seed oil and honey.
• Therefore, you can consider consuming them regularly in case you get those health benefits as they have promised.
• In fact, by selecting and consuming the best and beneficial foods, you won’t regret the benefits they offer.
We hope the article on the 20 health benefits of black seed and honey has been of help.